2020 Fall Football Thread

Holy mackerel, the SD girls got smoked.
Only having one player over 5'11" caught up with them.

Holy mackerel, the SD girls got smoked.
Only having one player over 5'11" caught up with them.
Again got to stick with the Terps! The women had a solid year and have a good overall team. They should have been a #1 seed!!!

Great women's final last night.
Hopefully tonight's men's is near as good.

Back to FB....
How does JMU fall to #4?
Makes not sense.

Great women's final last night.
Hopefully tonight's men's is near as good.
Totally agree! That womens final the day after the UCLA/Gonzaga game was outstanding. Right down to the wire.

Looking forward to the men’s National Championship tonight. Really pulling for the Zags to pull of the first undefeated season since Indiana in ‘76. Pretty cool. That said, I do enjoy watching Baylor this year too. Hoping for one exciting game!!!

Back to FB....
How does JMU fall to #4?
Makes not sense.
JMU hasn't played as many games as other teams due to Covid related issues. Yup the women's basketball final game was crazy! Everybody and their brother knew that Arizona guard was going to take the last shot. She had 3 people on her. Somebody was open! Gonzaga got Beat! Plain and simple!

Alvarez is top notch! Totally turned your program around. Always hate to see the good ones go, but he stuck around longer than I thought he would as AD after he stepped down from being the head FB coach. I hope he enjoys a well earned full retirement!

I wonder if he stuck around because of his grandson, Joe Ferguson?
Be nice watching your grandson play from the suites!

I wonder if he stuck around because of his grandson, Joe Ferguson?
Be nice watching your grandson play from the suites!
It’d be enough to keep me around.

One more weekend of games, then the playoffs are seeded.
Hoping to see 3 MVFC teams make postseason.

My Bison looked mediocre (that's being kind) today. Absolutely HORRIBLE tackling.
Won't be playing too many more games.
But the Jacks on the other hand looked like they could go deep into the playoffs.

Jackrabbits #1 seed.

Most Bison fans HATE the Jacks and vice versa. That's not me.
Knowing that it's very unlikely for the Bison to become the Champions again this season, I am pulling for the Jacks. They are hitting their stride and playing their best ball at the right time.
With a freshman QB, get used to them because they aren't going away anytime soon.

Last edited:
It's GAME DAY!!!!!!!!
Action starts at 2 PM CST on ESPN then moves to ESPN2 at 5PM CST

Back