20SSRXP with XL115 Performance Package

So DGC what's your thoughts? A lot of info thrown out here and a lot of opinions! We just don't want you to make the same mistakes we did!  :)  Regardless of what you get a Bennington is a great boat and I'm sure you'll make a ton of memories on it!

Hey,hey. Leave our bigger boats out of this.38 with 15-16 people on board is pretty darn good in my book.Maybe not a hot rod,but a fast bus. Besides, I can move everyone faster to some where. Considering that the smaller boats will have to run back a second time to get the job done.SO THERE.

For sure there is nothing wrong with any boat in the Bennington line up. They all work great at what they are designed for. A model for every need. A friend of mine up in Mass has a big "Q" with a 300. I was just on it this past August. Great boat, and I loved being on it. Different from our Benni for sure!

I am in the process of building a 20 SSRXP from the factory....Tritoon with performance package. The MAXIMUM HP this boat is rated by the factory is 115!! End of story.... I too am of the philosophy that more is better.... But according to the dealer that's it...
Dr. Bob, I too just ordered a 20' SSRX 115 HP Yamaha with the SPS115 tritoon. That is the biggest motor I can get on it. We wanted a boat no bigger than a 20' so......here we are!! After 2+ years of owning it, how has it performed for you?

Back