21LL or 22LL

Thanks for all the input. I placed an order yesterday for a 22LL. I determined that it would likely only stick out about 4 inches at most, and it will be about 4 feet off to the side from where people will be jumping from the top dock, so I think I will be fine. I can also take the boat off the lift and tie it close to the front of the slip when people are jumping, and it will then be all the way under. Now the unbearable wait for delivery begins!
Good Job ! She will be in the water before you know it !

I’d bring it forward and tie it up whenever someone is jumping. You just cannot account for the freak accident when something is done repeatedly. Glad there is a safe option, and sounds like a lot of fun for those taking the jump.

Thanks for all the input. I placed an order yesterday for a 22LL. I determined that it would likely only stick out about 4 inches at most, and it will be about 4 feet off to the side from where people will be jumping from the top dock, so I think I will be fine. I can also take the boat off the lift and tie it close to the front of the slip when people are jumping, and it will then be all the way under. Now the unbearable wait for delivery begins!
moving the boat sounds like a good plan but I doubt it will happen every time someone is in the water.

Back