22 SLX console with integrated sink

jsasada81

Reaction score
Trying to build my new Bennington with the option I would use.  Really intersted in the integrated sink but need more details.

Does anyone have this option on the 22 SLX model?  How does it work?  Hand pump?  Electric pump?  Does the water come from a freshwater tank?  Or from the ocean, lake, etc?

Can't get a straight answer from my local dealer.  He says he has never ordered one with that option and cannot find any details on it.  He thinks it is a hand pump and pulls water in from the sea.  We live on the gulf coast of Florida....  Who wants a sink that dispenses salt water? 

Any input would be appreciated.  Thank you.

I can't imagine that it doesn't have a fresh water holding tank. For the price of the option I would think it's a manual pump. I'll wait to see what someone that has one or used one has to say.

Steve

We don't have a sink but we do have the wash down hose and it has a fresh water tank. Not sure how much it holds though.

I have the sink on our 22SL it is a hand pump faucet from a 5gallon fresh water container located in the helm. It drains through a hose that runs from the sink straight down through the floor.

I have the sink on our 22SL it is a hand pump faucet from a 5gallon fresh water container located in the helm. It drains through a hose that runs from the sink straight down through the floor.
Same setup on our 24SLX sink.

Yes, it is the same setup on my 24 SSRX.  I really debated as to whether or not I would get it.  I did not really see a purpose for it.  In the end I went with it because next to the sink were two more cup holders which I thought were more useful. 

Back