22 SSRFBXP...thanks Bennington forum...I think we finally made our decision!!

Benni Newbie

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who responded to my multiple questions on the Bennington pontoon forum. My husband and I are almost ready to build a 22 SSRFBXP. I really wanted a co-captain seat and he really likes the look of the fast back. We will be cruising and not using the boat for water sports. We decided to get a few lights, the extra bow seat, the privacy chaise (just in case), GPS, upgraded speakers, etc.
Thanks again!

The two of you certianly did your research. Congratulations on being ready to move forward with your order/purchase. Here’s to an exciting 2019 on the water in your future Bennington!

Congratulations on your purchase. You are going to love your Bennington.

Congrats, and remember, when it gets here, PICS ARE MANDATORY... ;)

Sounds like the summer of 2019 is going to be a great one

Thank you to everyone who responded to my multiple questions on the Bennington pontoon forum. My husband and I are almost ready to build a 22 SSRFBXP. I really wanted a co-captain seat and he really likes the look of the fast back. We will be cruising and not using the boat for water sports. We decided to get a few lights, the extra bow seat, the privacy chaise (just in case), GPS, upgraded speakers, etc.
Thanks again!
Congratulations ! I think a lot of us got some good ideas from all of you questions. And hopefully future owners will also.

Back