22SSL

A

ajBenny10

Here it is... our 22SSL with the much anticipated stern lounge design! If you have a chance to test this seating, TAKE IT. Many of you most likely know that our stern super lounges are the reigning champs for best seat in the boat and no exception was made when our designer created this masterpiece (Seriously, this stern lounge has been ergonomically designed to perfection, once you take a seat you'll see exactly what we mean)

We are just beginning to roll these off the line so there will be more pictures posted next week. Until then...

22SSL_DSC01891.gif

Last edited:
Where's the changing room/pottie stowage?

Here it is... our 22SSL with the much anticipated stern lounge design! If you have a chance to test this seating, TAKE IT. Many of you most likely know that our stern super lounges are the reigning champs for best seat in the boat and no exception was made when our designer created this masterpiece (Seriously, this stern lounge has been ergonomically designed to perfection, once you take a seat you'll see exactly what we mean)

We are just beginning to roll these off the line so there will be more pictures posted next week. Until then...

22SSL_DSC01891.gif

Hi Goldnrod, privacy area is in the stern chaise, under the footrest area. (opens from stbd to port) :)

That's just great! If i show that to Brenda, she'll want to get one of those! Man, we have'nt even had it on the water yet! seriously, that is a really nice new product you have there, i'm sure that model will take off and be a big hit for you. I guess in a couple of years we'll have to consider trading up!

Back