23 RSB Blackout picked up today!

Chris A

Reaction score
I picked up my 23R Swing Back today while the weather was still good and then learned how to put the cover on very quickly later when it started to rain. It's a 23RSB, blackout, SPS with Yamaha 175 VMAX/SHO and power steering. Smokey Gray with Midnight Black upper accent. Pillowtop diamond stitched upholstery in (Driftwood/Perforated Carbon/Zebrawood slate), in floor storage, Ski tow bar, RGB cupholder lighting, RGB Side lighting, RGB Underwater lighting, Elevated helm, Pop-up cleats fore/aft, Dual batteries, black rub rail, Kicker sub and amp upgrade, Simrad GPS, 6 year warranty on motor, Serviceguard 5 yr warranty on interior.
IMG_7775.JPG IMG_7777.JPG IMG_7784.JPG IMG_7786.JPG IMG_7788.JPG IMG_7789.JPG IMG_7791.JPG IMG_7793.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7768.JPG
    IMG_7768.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful!! Congrats and enjoy!

That's FREEEEEEEKIN sweet!!!!

Rick stole my words! Exactly what I was thinking when I looked at your pictures. Beautiful! Congrats.

Oh. My. Word! She's a beauty for sure. Enjoy, Chris...

Awesome looking boat! Lots of fun times ahead on that baby.

Awesome Chris...

Really excited for you guys...

And I love that lift...

Awesome Chris...

Really excited for you guys...

And I love that lift...
Thank you. I took the V-hull bunks off and moved them to the outside of the guides to use as walking planks. I used treated 2x10s (16 ft long) under the three 'toons. To counter the bouyancy of the treated lumber, I used two 5 ft long 4 inch diameter PVC pipes with end caps and filled them with concrete. I used metal strapping and bolts to secure them to the inside of my cross I-beams. They probably weigh 80 lbs each. If the wood bunks don't work long term, I'll buy aluminum bunks, but I think they will work out well.

Attachments

• IMG_7757.JPG
    IMG_7757.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Great looking boat Chris. You will love it.

Beautiful boat!!!

Gorgeous boat, congrats. After it's broke in let us know the top speed, I'm curious what the SPS hull does with a 175.

Going to be a great summer

Beautiful build!! I really like the functionality of the Swing Back layout. Best of luck and congrats!

One of the best days you will ever have is the day you put your new Bennington in the water!!!! Enjoy.... Awesome boat.

Last edited:
Very nine... Congrats!!!

Awesome build. You are going to enjoy your new Bennington.

Back