23RFBA delivery in days; couple questions

I asked if he not perform WOT test until had a couple hours and just throw a 15 1/2 x 17 SWll mounted in the first hole for now (as some here use). It is in the top hole (motor dropped low), so I assume that is the "first hole"... or was the motor suppose to be in highest position?
Mine is 2nd whole from highest. I would probably pick a couple MPH in the highest.

It looks like the nose cones are polished. Are the rest of the toons coated with something gray?

It looks like the nose cones are polished. Are the rest of the toons coated with something gray?
No coating anywhere. I wipe down the toons every night and haven't noticed a huge difference. Maybe it is the camera angle given nose cones are viewed perpendicular and reflecting more sunlight? Heading to the lake house today so I will revisit.

The dealer had it sitting in the water (on the trailer) prior to delivery and the rear of the toons already have a steeply angled water stain. I cannot believe how fast that happened on our clean lake.

That is one of the sharpest Benningtons I have seen. Very sporty and I love the color selection. Very nice. I might have to quit this web site as it makes my 2019 22GSR look like an old Grandpa pontoon. :)

Back