23RSBA open arch floor braces

PRaudio

Reaction score
Prepping to order our first Bennington and have so many questions. Hoping to get an open arch model and wifey likes the idea of a swingback, but 23RSBA pics suggest the arch bracing at the floor may get in the way (looks like stubbed toes to me:) The fastback arch version we test drove had them tucked away by nature of the layout.

Any 23RSBA owners experience a problem?

Thanks,
Philip

Attachments

• 23RSBA.jpg
    23RSBA.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 54
That's the main reason I don't care for the arch, the way it mounts inside the boat. With the swingback you can't get the L-shaped seating on the port side and have to get the dual captain's chairs.

RCWSA ,never had an issue

Yes, neither the Stern Lounge or Fastback arch braces would be an issue given how they are shielded by the rear seating section. Might have to convince the wife to reconsider her Swing Back vote, though concerned she might not want to give up laying out on her stomach. Maybe the SB arch brace is less of an issue than I'm making it.

Have a 25 QSBA with captain chairs, you can get the L-shaped seating in a swingback, but only the cladded arch. Never had a problem with stubbed toes, I wrapped my arch brace with neoprene looks great.

Have a 25 QSBA with captain chairs, you can get the L-shaped seating in a swingback, but only the cladded arch. Never had a problem with stubbed toes, I wrapped my arch brace with neoprene looks great.

Great idea. :cool: Any pictures for the visual learners out here? ;)

Back