2550 rcl

Congratulations on your purchase. I think the 2 foot trade off is great you will be happy with the amount of room on it.

Congratulations on your purchase. I think you will enjoy the extra 2 feet on the boat over the seagrass especially if you plan on using the boat on the Great Lakes. Th3 extra length will work great for the rougher waters.

everyone talks about these great deals on buying dealer inventory boats. Just what pecentage do you save off MSRP by buying a stock inventory boat? Is there a price sheet on the boat with the original MSRP or are you just getting lip service on the original price vs what you paid. Not as simple as buying a car

We go by MSRP on the Bennington build a boat website.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all of you with the 'price' questions, you need to realize that every dealer has their own specific circumstances that affect the end price.

For instance, volume of their purchases, shipping costs from the factory, pre-rigging of additional equipment, their overhead, etc. etc.

And, when it comes to dealer inventory purchases, the dealer must consider his initial investment, the terms of his lenders floor plan agreement, and in the end, how long he is willing to let inventory stand at his dealership.

So there is no comparing apples to apples here, each and every purchase has it's own set of circumstances,and, in the end, it's up to you to decide if you are getting a deal you feel comfortable with, or to what lengths you will go to for that deal.

I'll get off the soap box now  :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
That pretty much sums it up!!

Back