2574GCW - 200hp SHO - WOT 4700rpm?

I was thinking the same thing!

PDX.........Dang, that's hauling the mail for a 20 hp !! :eek:
Haha, I left it alone, glad to see someone else jumped on it! Figured that was one heck of a tail wind!! Either that or he was in Hawaii riding in on a BIG wave!

I only have sooo much self control before I burst!!hehe plus you give good info on stuff so I was showing respect. Kaydano on the other hand........ Haha

I am running this prop as well on my 2275 GCW, and getting 43 MPH. (ESP w/ 20hp SHO)
I'm surprised Smitty was not all over that wondering what prop her was using with the 20hp to get that kind of speed.

I bet he would like to go faster than the 12 mph he posted up!! I think it would be hilarious to see someone who ordered ESP with a 20 horse on the back!! I had 4 adults and a large dog out tonight and hit 30 with our 115 and (2) 25" tubes with strakes. I'm pretty happy with that. it is closer to 35 with just the wife, dog and I. I love the looks from other pontoons/boaters when we zip around.

I was out tonight with 6 adults and 2 kids. A seadoo jet boat was idling by me in the no wake zone I let him (and three kids) take off, after about a minute I took off and caught up and passed him, they had fun jumping my wake. Lol FUN FUN FUN. :) :) :)

I'm surprised Smitty was not all over that wondering what prop her was using with the 20hp to get that kind of speed.
I bet he would like to go faster than the 12 mph he posted up!! I think it would be hilarious to see someone who ordered ESP with a 20 horse on the back!! I had 4 adults and a large dog out tonight and hit 30 with our 115 and (2) 25" tubes with strakes. I'm pretty happy with that. it is closer to 35 with just the wife, dog and I. I love the looks from other pontoons/boaters when we zip around.
Hey, How'd I get drug into this ...... :D

I don't read this section much, as I don't have much input with my 20 horse, but now that I can swap props and get maybe what 13.5 mph, might have to think about this !! LOL !!

We're finally getting a elliptical on the lake ..... I wanted to order one that way, but ended up with the leftover RLi with twin 25's ......

I'm seriously wondering what prop "might" give me 15 mph on my 20hp ????? :blink:

That would be hauling the mail for me !!! :D

Wonder if I could get a 200hp and just remove one of the "0's" , if anyone might notice ???? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if I could get a 200hp and just remove one of the "0's" , if anyone might notice ???? :lol:
If someone asks how come your 20hp is so big compared to others, just tell them it's a diesel, like a tractor motor, LOTS of Torque!!

Back