6 Months In The Making

North Mi Rich

Reaction score
/monthly_2017_07/large.IMG_5180.JPG.6741ae168638c3829b54f492f068ad24.JPG/monthly_2017_07/large.IMG_5154.JPG.11ece847d3a0121d23f017a7c86ccd56.JPG/monthly_2017_07/large.IMG_5153.JPG.91eb253b13c622116bc8eafc98301968.JPGHi all.  New Bennington finally arrivd mid July after a February order - 6 months seemed like 6 years...  I love this site and have learned a lot reading through the posts.  I haven't seen anyone with my model:  2017 22SSRFBXP with a Yamaha 115 and SPS.  We launched a couple of weeks ago and so far so good.  I was worried about speed and pulling tubers but she's handled everything well so far.  I've read a lot of the posts on props and plan to investigate more after she's completely broke in.  Summer can now begin!  (.......and I think I figured how to post pictures)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Post pics when you can. 

What floor plan is that SSRFBXP?!? 

No doubt, that is one acronym filled model number!  I pulled it off the order sheet.  It is the SXP series, FastBack model.  I couldnt tell you what the other letters are for!  The dealer might have scribbled it down wrong.  In any event it seems to be a great purchase so far!

Enjoy it brotha!

Where do you boat/live?!?

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Bennington.  If you are new to boating please take a boating safety course.  Many are often offered locally but can also be taken on line.  You are going to have a great summer.

Six months.  Wow.  When you ordered, what was your expected wait time? What was the holdup?

We have a Bennington on order and have been forecasted 8-10 weeks.

I'm sure it will have been worth your wait.

I dub thee the Alphabet Toon. LOL

No doubt, that is one acronym filled model number!  I pulled it off the order sheet.  It is the SXP series, FastBack model.  I couldnt tell you what the other letters are for!  The dealer might have scribbled it down wrong.  In any event it seems to be a great purchase so far!

I dub thee the Alphabet Toon. LOL

I got it one piece at a timeAnd it wouldn't cost me a dimeYou'll know it's me when I come through your townI'm gonna ride around in styleI'm gonna drive everybody wild'Cause I'll have the only one there is around.Ugh! Yeah, RED RYDERThis is the COTTON MOUTHIn the PSYCHO-BILLY CADILLAC Come onHuh, This is the COTTON MOUTHAnd negatory on the cost of this mow-chine there RED RYDERYou might say I went right up to the factoryAnd picked it up, it's cheaper that wayUgh!, what model is it?Well, It's a '49, '50, '51, '52, '53, '54, '55, '56'57, '58' 59' automobileIt's a '60, '61, '62, '63, '64, '65, '66, '67'68, '69, '70 automobile.

Johnny Cash

Welcome to the club! Beautiful area to boat as well. Pictures please!

Welcome aboard.

No pics ... no proof .....  <_<       Forum rule ... must have pics for proof!  :lol:

Thanks for the welcome, replies and congratulations!  Answering a few questions above: pictures are posted; Green Lake itch has been non-existent so far; the original Bennington order time for a Feb order was May...  then June... then July. 

Nice lookin boat! Love the color scheme! 

To put the pics in your post just click........"Insert other media" and follow directions......

Awesome looking boat.  Enjoy your Bennington!

Back