7-Year Bow to Stern Warranty

call you dealer and ask! Be sure they have your email address for the registration. ;)

So if I bought my 2012 2275GCW on 6/4/12 am I covered? I can't complain, just finally added my boat and motor serial numbers the other day.

There seemed to be some confusion regarding weather or not this applied to 2012 boats, even by the dealers. However, I'm here to tell everyone that 2012's definitely are included because we received our notification of the extra warranty on our 2012 2275GCW leftover that we purchased in March.

No, only covers purchases AFTER August 6th, 2012 .... Sorry ....... See post #1 in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
7-Year-Bennington-Warranty.jpg

I officially purchased my 2014 Bennington 2375 GCW on 4-2-2014 and took delivery on 4-11-2014 at Kerr Lake, NC.  My dealer said he registered the boat a few days ago. I just got off the Club Bennington website and added my Boat Serial Number and the Yamaha engine serial number to my "BOAT PROFILE" and completed my "PERSONAL PROFILE" as well.  Is this all I need to do to upgrade the Bennington 5 year warranty to the Bennington 7 year warranty, or do I need to do something else as well? 

David

If I am not mistaken your dealer also needs to supply the information to Bennington .

Mine did last year .I do not know if that has changed 

I believe my dealer has also supplied that information to Bennington.  Is there anything else I might need to do?

I believe my dealer has also supplied that information to Bennington.  Is there anything else I might need to do?
Mine still doesn't show it on the club site after a year. I ended up requesting an email from Bennington customer service to confirm it, which they did.

Bennington just sent a snail mail letter welcoming me to the Club and confirming the 7 year warranty

They included a decal as well in the envelope

Have to say I am a Happy Camper 

514_350.jpg

Interesting ,you have not taken delivery yet .

I got a survey a few weeks back and not taken delivery yet .

Unless the survey is for the 2013 S ?

I just got my letter and decal today telling me about the 7 year and other beenies of being a member of the club.

Marc

Bennington sent me an email notification granting me a 7-Year Bow-to-Stern Warranty on 4-17-2014, the day following my initial query above.  I received  the letter and the decal immediately thereafter by regular mail.  Thank you, Bennington.

Yes I did.  If you would like to see more, please let me know.

Is there a time frame in which you have to register? I.e. Within 30 days, 60 days, a year?
I'm not sure, but why wouldn't you want to register your boat once you get it? Everything we buy we register as soon as we get it if there's a place to do it from the manufacturer.

Out of town and just realized I have not done it yet. And then I thought it might be useful to know exactly what the registration period would be for any owners who happen to find the forum late.

I'm sure the dealer lets the customer know to register for the 2 extra years.

Back