7-Year Bow to Stern Warranty

Mine did not, at least not explicitly. He may have assumed I knew based on our conversations. I wonder if Pittsburgh's dealer told him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine did not, at least not explicitly. He may have assumed I knew based on our conversations. I wonder if Pittsburgh's dealer told him?
graphics-laughing-590695.gif
  LOL LOL LOL LOL

We All Know The Answer To That Question !!!

Well just had to test my warranty out with Bennington and I'm pleased to say they took care of all the issues. Very happy customer!!!

Foggy multi gauge .....replaced

Minor tear in vinyl seat.....replaced not repaired

Changing room door bracket screws came out of wood....replaced whole door

Great to hear.

Just a heads up, the foggy MULTI gauge is a common issue and will probably happen again. I'm on my second, it does it, there are others on here on their third. It's just one of those things. It will clear up in the sun light, works fine, just a little annoying.

I believe it is through a Bennington dealer .

http://www.benningtonmarine.com/About-Bennington-Marine.php?content=warranty

http://www.benningtonmarine.com/images/warranty/BENNINGTON7YRWarrantyStatement2014Rev1.pdf

From the 2nd link above.

Original retail purchasers of 2013 and newer product who also elect to join Club Bennington at time of retail registration (or are existing Club Bennington members) are entitled to Seven (7) years of stem to stern coverage. In the event a warranty transfer occurs the remaining balance of the standard Five (5) year warranty will apply 

How do I know for sure that my new pontoon is registered?      Purchased at Thayer Marine  Jackson Mi.                                Tony Kovach                                                                                                                                                                                       11552 W Sauk Trl.                                                                                                                                                                             Jerome Mi.    49249           I have already mailed the Bennington survey.   Is there anything else I have to do to get my extended 2 yr warranty?

My wife and I just put in our order for a 2017 Bennington 24SSBXP.  Our local Bennington dealer said they just received an email that Bennington is increasing the Bow to Sterm warranty from 7 years to 10 years.  Can you validate this information, and share if anything else has changed with the warranties on 2017 Bennington's?  Thanks!  :)

My wife and I just put in our order for a 2017 Bennington 24SSBXP.  Our local Bennington dealer said they just received an email that Bennington is increasing the Bow to Sterm warranty from 7 years to 10 years.  Can you validate this information, and share if anything else has changed with the warranties on 2017 Bennington's?  Thanks!  :)

Welcome, Mr. Smith, from a fellow Spartan for life!

Thanks fellow Spartan!

Back