8.2 ho I/O Q2575 has arrived.

Okie Dave

Reaction score
My new Q I ordered last Sept has arrived at the dealer. I am going to take a look after work. I am ready to see how the Mercrusier 8.2 HO fits in this boat. Dealer is getting ready for a boat show next week so it will be a week or so before I can pick her up.I will try and get some pictures and post on here as soon as possible.

Way cool. Where did you get her? I am assuming somewhere in Ok?

I think you will like it.

andy

Looking forward to the pics Dave!

I am so envious! I can't wait to see pics of her.

Congrats on the new Bennie! Looking forward to seeing those pics so I can drool!!!!

Wow ; congrats on your New Q". The 8L motor seems like a beast. It will be cool to see and or hear about some real world numbers. If you could do us all a huge favor and let us know what kind of top speed your new Q throws down we would all apreciate it, i just orderd a new Q but i got it with the factory 350. It will be cool to see and hear whats involved in the 8L motor ( somthing about a platform upgrade) that you need to get to order the 8l, thanks Again

Deck... Gee... I hate you both! :p ;) :D

Congratulations!

I got the boat here in OK from my local Bennington Dealer. I went to check her out and the boat is what I had hoped for. The rear deck is 2 to 3 inches taller than a 350 mag because of the risers being taller. The Bravo 3 is the X version because of the HO engine. The rear of the center toon looked wider than with the 350, but that could have been because the props weren't on yet. They still had alot to do to get her ready and will try to get some pictures this week.

I got the boat here in OK from my local Bennington Dealer. I went to check her out and the boat is what I had hoped for. The rear deck is 2 to 3 inches taller than a 350 mag because of the risers being taller. The Bravo 3 is the X version because of the HO engine. The rear of the center toon looked wider than with the 350, but that could have been because the props weren't on yet. They still had alot to do to get her ready and will try to get some pictures this week.
Drooling!!!!!!!!!!!

My new Q I ordered last Sept has arrived at the dealer. I am going to take a look after work. I am ready to see how the Mercrusier 8.2 HO fits in this boat. Dealer is getting ready for a boat show next week so it will be a week or so before I can pick her up.I will try and get some pictures and post on here as soon as possible.
If you can manage it, a Youtube video would be awesome too. :p I love my Q.

Back