Air / train horn

Reaction score
Just for starters. No, I am not that annoying ass hole that wants to blow a horn all up and down my water ways. I just like toys and want to install an air horn with compressor and tank on my Bennington. I have never done this; however, figured someone has. Looking to see a few installs. I'm thinking compressor under the helm and sealed tank under the deck and horn under the deck and rear facing to avoid water  probably a slight down angel as well for drainage purposes  

I thought about this years ago when I realized the stock horn was pretty worthless after a guy not paying attention nearly hit us in the marina.  Never added one, but after having the boat a number of years now, I wouldn't hesitate to mount it to the bottom of the deck up front a foot or so back under the lip of the deck.  I don't think water would ever hit it. If it does, you'd have to be really close to water coming over the bow.  On our lake, that would be nearly impossible.

Here's the horn you want:

I'm sure a nice set of Grover stutter tones would make a nice addition! A shame I couldn't hold the button long along I could in our engine!!  

Back