AL Bennington representation

spinzone

Reaction score
I hope that Team Bennington pays attention to this. My family and I spent a weekend down at Lake Martin, AL for the 4th. They are the self proclaimed "Pontoon Capital of the U.S.". I would have to agree as I saw 5 to 1 pontoon boats (and 1,000 at that) on this lake. One thing I did notice was that there is no representation of Benningtons down there. I would guess 50-60% of the boats were Harris and the remaining were Crest and Sanpan (sp).

Trust me, I love being the one Benny on the water that everyone stops to tell me how nice my boat it. I did however find it incredibly strange that there were not more there.

I hope that Team Bennington pays attention to this. My family and I spent a weekend down at Lake Martin, AL for the 4th. They are the self proclaimed "Pontoon Capital of the U.S.". I would have to agree as I saw 5 to 1 pontoon boats (and 1,000 at that) on this lake. One thing I did notice was that there is no representation of Benningtons down there. I would guess 50-60% of the boats were Harris and the remaining were Crest and Sanpan (sp).

Trust me, I love being the one Benny on the water that everyone stops to tell me how nice my boat it. I did however find it incredibly strange that there were not more there.
Talk about spin zone! We've put hundreds of Benningtons on Lake Martin! :p

By no means did I intend any disrespect. I thought this area may have been an untapped market for Bennington.

By no means did I intend any disrespect. I thought this area may have been an untapped market for Bennington.
Oh, we're just ribbing you! Looks like Lake Martin owners should have a Bennington rendezvous, hmmm...

Back