Aluminum fence replacement?

Have a local place make it for you. There are also online vinyl graphics companies. To get original you'll need the dealer.

We just had a hail storm and damaged 75% of panels. I am going to replace the fencing if I can find a new decal package- any advice where to find the entire decal package for an S20 Bennington - 2014
I know this is an old thread - Paul, did you replace your hail damaged fencing? Did anyone on this thread replace the fencing? We just bought a 24SFX tritoon with extensive hail damage to the fencing, looking to replace it ourselves but concerned with the aluminum retaining channel not bending back into place after installing new fencing. Another thought was some sort of skim coating to smooth the dents and then wrapping the panels but I've not found any videos on a project like that. Any replies will be appreciated!

The member you quoted for a reply hasn't been active on the forum in 6 years . You can send him a PM hopefully he will respond.

I know this is an old thread - Paul, did you replace your hail damaged fencing? Did anyone on this thread replace the fencing? We just bought a 24SFX tritoon with extensive hail damage to the fencing, looking to replace it ourselves but concerned with the aluminum retaining channel not bending back into place after installing new fencing. Another thought was some sort of skim coating to smooth the dents and then wrapping the panels but I've not found any videos on a project like that. Any replies will be appreciated!
The way you worded that implies that you wish to replace only the thin alum insert sheeting. I have never seen any successful attempts of this. Plan to replace entire rail.

The way you worded that implies that you wish to replace only the thin alum insert sheeting. I have never seen any successful attempts of this. Plan to replace entire rail.
Bill N thanks for the advice - yes, just wanting to replace the aluminum fencing as it's very dented up. Replacing the entire rail is a bit more than we want to spend for cosmetics.

Lenae
The member you quoted for a reply hasn't been active on the forum in 6 years . You can send him a PM hopefully he will respond.
Thanks, I will give that a try.

Lenae

Back