am fm antenna

Sniper

Reaction score
what is the best antenna to use and best mounting place i have that cheap wire one under the dash now and the radio keeps fading in and out . i have a 22SSI

search "A Partial Solution to my bad radio reception." It's a thread I started a year ago. My antenna still is working fairly well, although we use bluetooth more than not.

Welcome! Is the antenna wire all bundled up from the factory? Unbundle and try moving the antenna wire around under the helm. I used a clothes pin to hold it in place. Sniper?

I bought a new antenna from Amazon and have it mounted under my helm. The wire antenna that came with the boat was not coiled up but no matter where I put it the reception sucked. Now with the new antenna I get about 80% of the stations in my area, not perfect but a ton better.

I bought a new antenna from Amazon and have it mounted under my helm. The wire antenna that came with the boat was not coiled up but no matter where I put it the reception sucked. Now with the new antenna I get about 80% of the stations in my area, not perfect but a ton better.

I like that antenna! Plug it in and stick it!

Back