Am I the only one?

Wild and Free

Reaction score
Is my boat the only one in existance? As I keep looking and reading all have the 2011 2275 model and I have the 2250 model yet.

I got a 2011 2250 GCW ESP. which is essentially a 2010 with a 2011 serial #.

Seems I got the only one of its kind. Had I known the dealer didn't have a clue when they repeatedly told me that there would be no changes to the boat for 2011 I would have waited for the actual 2011 2275 model boat to come out as I really wanted the gauge cluster that they put in the 2275 boat along with the chase lounger corner speakers are nice also.

Just curious if anyone else has a 2010 50 series boat with a 2011 serial #?

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2250 was discontinued at the end of 2010.

A boat dealer in the Dallas/Ft Worth area tried to sell me one like you are describing. I had already been to a boat show and had a 2011 catalog in my hands. Therefore, I chose not to deal with that dealership and went with Nichols Marine in Norman, OK. I will say the guys in Norman told me the boats like yours were built at the end of the year builds. However, in my opinion, they look like a 2010 and to me the old adage about "looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck" comes to mind.

Hope I didn't throw too much cold water on ya there. Just stating my opinion.

So, to answer your question, there are others out there. I saw one in the RCW model.

Back