American Outdoors (AO) Coolers with Bennington logo - UPDATED!

Would you participate in the AO Cooler offer?

• Total voters
Yes, not sure which though, probably the 36 in charcoal. Thanks for organizing this.

Great and thanks. We're getting up there at +13 now.

Just received a 12 pack deluxe. Very nice. Would order a 24 can deluxe with Bennington logo. Gerry

Thanks Gerry. We're up to about 16 now vs 25 minimum.

I would like one. They look awesome. I have gone through a lot of coolers.

Sorry guys, I was missing a notification when just the poll is hit. It looks like we've hit the 25 order minimum if everyone follows through. I'll get in touch with AO and see if he can get the ball rolling for us. Thanks all!

UPDATED INFO IN POST #1

OK friends, it's taken a long time, but the AO Coolers group buy is finally ON! To order, select the items you wish to purchase on the AO Coolers site. 

To add a Logo (+$9.95 per item):

Enter "Bennington Logo" in the "Embroidery Text" box along with the colors.

Note the logo image is only 3.75" wide by 0.8" tall, but it should be a nice touch on the coolers.

To add a Boat Name (+$9.95 per item):

Enter "Please add boat name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" in the Additional comments: section on the "Order Options" page at checkout.

For 15% discount:

Enter the discount code "bennclub" in the Coupon or Gift Certificate:   box at checkout, click "recalculate", and it will show your 15% discount for the total order.

As I understand it, they will WAIT until the enrollment period is over to ensure sufficient volume, then run the entire lot at once. All transactions will take place directly between you and AO Coolers, as neither Bennington or I have any involvement other than facilitating this.

Please do PM me when you have placed your order so I can keep track of progress towards our target of 25. I don't need to know any specifics, just that your order is in.

If you have any questions contact AO Coolers directly via email info@aocoolers.com or phone (951)-582-9758 and they will be glad to help you.

Tom

Thanks for doing this.

I just sent reminder PM's to everyone who voted "YES", but feel free to jump in if you didn't respond to the poll.

Note that it's open only to CB members since non-members are actually restricted from reading this thread.

Ordered the small family pack.

Received email from AO they are shipping mine today should receive in 4/5 days. Thanks for putting this together.

handshake, stan

Just a bump for this thread as the group buy is still open with the discount code. I've heard about a few orders on my PM, but not near the volume in the voting. Thanks everyone for your participation and let us know how they look (pics!).

Tom

Got mine this past Friday. Nice bag will be used for many years. Thanks again for putting this together.

handshake, stan

Wow TomS, just looked at Staeng8's pix, they really look GREAT

All,

I had a 12 pack deluxe and 24 pack deluxe cooler arrive that had the wrong color thread in the logo. AO is replacing them for me but I do have these on hand if anyone is interested before I ship them back to California. They are definitely very high quality, the real deal in soft coolers.

These are charcoal fabric with yellow thread logo. The discounted price for each was:

- 12 pack deluxe $59.90 plus shipping

- 24 pack deluxe $74.90 plus shipping 

I know we're not supposed to buy/sell on the site, so if you're interested just PM me and I'll hook you up with Brian at AO on them.

Tom

Just fyi, I sent these 2 coolers back to AO. They are available from them direct at a discount if yellow lettering fits your style.

Special offer from AO Coolers for the month of May 2014

I contacted AO Coolers about re-opening the group buy since I've had a lot of inquiries and new boats and Club Bennington users are arriving by the truckload!

Here is what they are offering to us:

- 10% discount for the month of May

- Use the same discount code "bennclub" when you place your order

- No set up fee for the custom Bennington logo. Prices for additional lettering such as boat name apply as before.

- Embroidery charge will be the same at $14.95. He said it will actually say $9.95 on the site but you will be charged the $14.95 fee on your invoice.

I know I love mine and you can't find a better soft cooler befitting the quality of a Bennington. For further information see the first post in this thread or go to www.aocoolers.com.

Enjoy!

Just wondering.....did they say why the offer wasn't 15% like the last time.

Back