American Outdoors (AO) Coolers with Bennington logo - UPDATED!

Would you participate in the AO Cooler offer?

• Total voters
Just wondering.....did they say why the offer wasn't 15% like the last time.
He didn't exactly say it, but the response last time was not as strong as expected. Doing the setup one at a time is more time consuming than doing a batch for a true group buy situation. Still a good buy IMHO.

Can we arrange a group buy again? I would be interested at the 15%
That's sort of what I did and he offered 10%.

Tom,

I noticed that they are also charging $5 more for the embroidery this time around. Is the logo larger? Any insight on this?

I just sent him a note, as his previous email was a little confusing on the fees. No, logo has not changed.

Count me in ,the one I got with the boat made a mess when the inside plastic seam split .

Tom,

Did your contact respond to you?
Sorry, I missed this.

He said the logo fee he gave us last year was actually incorrect and should have been $14.95. Note that at this point it's not really a group buy (volume purchase). It's more of a one or two at a time, which increases their setup overhead, though still a pretty good deal for a custom embroidered logo.

Jack, did you retire from Amazon or just a stockholder?  :p

Actually neither ( auto ) . I like their rewards card ,best I have ever used .Free 2 day shipping ,no tax .Prices are usually the lowest .

Anything I can get at amazon I buy there( 3X rewards points amazon items  ). From micro wave pork rinds to TP and dog food .

I actually tried to use my rewards card to buy the Bennington . Dealer didn't want to pay the 2% swipe fee . I Dont blame him .

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter told me if you can't get it from Amazon you probably don't need it. I think she's pretty close to right on.

Cooler arrived yesterday . I'm impressed .

I bought a couple of coolers on Amazon but have yet to receive them. I would have done the small family pack if the discount was 15%.  However, I did do better on Amazon and I went without any custom embroidery.  I hope to test the performance of these coolers soon although it is cold and rainy in Wisconsin today.  It feels like March, certainly not June.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just considering using my 303 fabric guard on cooler .

Anyone have any experience using the 303 on their AO ?

Thanks 

Have used the coolers several times. Bought the stow and go which is nice due to a large opening on top. Also have the 24 deluxe. Overall, coolers nice due to flexibility of the soft sides. In terms of cooling, a bit disappointed. Ice will melt on a hot day. That being said, I think for a single day out, these coolers are more than enough. However, for multiple days, probably better with a yeti or it's equivalent

Have used the coolers several times. Bought the stow and go which is nice due to a large opening on top. Also have the 24 deluxe. Overall, coolers nice due to flexibility of the soft sides. In terms of cooling, a bit disappointed. Ice will melt on a hot day. That being said, I think for a single day out, these coolers are more than enough. However, for multiple days, probably better with a yeti or it's equivalent
Thats interesting about the ice .

I have a  table top ice maker ( 26 lbs a day ) .It makes small cubes with a hole in the center .

They usually don't last long in a cooler. 

I used about 15 lbs two weeks ago  they lasted well over 30 hours .

Just a head's up that AO Coolers has 18% off for the Black Friday sale through this weekend, not related to this group buy. Just use code "XMAS18" at checkout.

Back