Anchor light

Reaction score
Bridge vs Anchor light didn't work out too well. However, there is no damage to the light and it still works, but I did loose the little white cap. Dealer wants me to buy the complete light assembly. Anybody have any other options?

Bridge vs Anchor light didn't work out too well. However, there is no damage to the light and it still works, but I did loose the little white cap. Dealer wants me to buy the complete light assembly. Anybody have any other options?
Look on internet for plastic end caps used on plastic or metal tubing. Also used as feet on lawn chairs, metal tables, etc. Select one with slightly small inner diameter for tight fit. Soak in hot water if too tight. Art

I've bought several replacement caps/globes or whatever you want to call them for that anchor light over the years. Our local Boaters Warehouse had several sizes and the one that fit costs $12.99. Amazon had it cheaper but after shipping it was the same cost. What a rip for a small piece of plastic! Just gotta look. It's out there.

Back