Another 2275RCW Limited - Verado 250 Pro launched

TomS

Reaction score
I decided to start a new thread for this one.

There are a bunch more pics in my gallery, but here a couple on the new lift. It was way too windy to put the 30' canopy on, but the canopy fabric was Sunbrella made with 36" long sides and zip up flaps front and rear. I shouldn't need to cover the boat at all, which is one thing I really wanted. You can also see the triple supports, side guides, and motor stop on the ShoreStation in the last picture. When the motor is all the way down, it stops about 9" from the dock in front for boarding. The lift is a 6000 # hydraulic with remote, less than 30 seconds full up to down, and very quiet. I really like it!

The dealer put a 19 pitch Enertia prop on it, which I had doubts about. Right out of the box for a quick spin it ran 6300 rpm, with a full load of fuel, though just me on board, which is about perfect for the Verado's 6400 max limit. I have about 20 hours of break in to do, so we'll see if it loosens up a little after that as well. It certainly handled the white caps and chop today like it was nothing. It's very quick and I had no problems hooking up in turns.

The Seagrass/Sandstone combo turned out really nice. Note that it IS pretty slippery if you're wearing shoes like I did today. Also, I have the coffee table option and it slid all over the place, but that's easy enough to fix.

Overall it's everything we'd hoped for, so great job Bennington and Dry Dock, now bring on the warm weather!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Tom, congrats. I've never seen a lift like that.

Awesome looking !!!!!!

Dang that looks good!! I don't even have a dock or a place to put it, but man I'm jealous of your setup!! Well done!

Ok... What date did you place the order.... Now you really got me excited about mine! That looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Perfect! G,ad to hear it. We have been thinking about the same type of setup for the lift. Let me know if there is anything you think that you would have changed.

I have been looking at you pic's, PLEASE do me a big favor and let me know exactly what ShoreStation you ordered. The more specific the better. That is just what we are looking for.

Thanks,

Jeff

Ok... What date did you place the order.... Now you really got me excited about mine! That looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Early Feb is when it was actually locked in. My dealer had a production slot reserved for me since the fall however that works.

I have been looking at you pic's, PLEASE do me a big favor and let me know exactly what ShoreStation you ordered. The more specific the better. That is just what we are looking for.

Thanks,

Jeff
Jeff,

The price may make you faint, but I've had quite a few lifts over the years and this one's worth every penny.

It is a ShoreStation SSV60120HS 6000# 120" wide. The canopy is 30' x 120", but I did not order the ShoreStation. I had a custom Sunbrella cover made that has a 36" drop on all sides with a vinyl backing just on the sides. It also has a roll up flap in the front and rear with zippers on both sides. The pontoon rack is a HA0132 with an added 14' center poly bunk set, not sure of the model. I also added the solar charger and a motor stop.

Feel free to PM me. I could email the invoice with all the part numbers. The cover is available locally here as well.

Tom

You will really like that boat and engine when you get the opportunity to get some hours on it. Its really cool to outrun some of the boats people think are fast when the day is over and it is time to get back to the launch ramp from the cove. lol

The private dock and lift look really cool as well. On our lake there is no lakefront property to have such an item. But, we do have our own toy barn 1/4 mile from the launch. It works out well for us.

Once again, enjoy the new boat.

Boat looks great! Think my next Bennie may be black and I do think I prefer the solid color rather than one with an accent color

This one is actually the Smokey Granite main with black accent panel. It was so cloudy yesterday it is hard to tell in the pics, but when the sun's out the slight metallic stands out nicely. The dealer ordered an exact flip of this one (Black/Smokey Granite accent) for the boat show and it made me wonder if I'd made the right choice when I saw it. I am very pleased with how it turned out, but they both look great.

Took another look Tom my tired eyes could not see the accent but still could see that it is one beautiful boat

I know that boat is sweet, but that freekin lift is just as sweet ....... that thing makes me feel like I did climbing the rope in gym class ......... :p

I know that boat is sweet, but that freekin lift is just as sweet ....... that thing makes me feel like I did climbing the rope in gym class ......... :p
Haha, ahhh yes, that glorious moment of pause at the top of the rope! Do they even let kids still do that in class? Or now do they need a full harness with people on belay?

Tom,

Got your PM and details on your new lift, thanks for sending that information on to me. You are correct, while a bit pricey, I think you ordered the right lift and complete package. I placed a call to my marina today to get the same lift and configuration on order.

Since I live in the great white North where we still have 12-18" of ice on the lakes, I won't get my boat or lift in until closer to Memorial Day. If in the meantime you find there is anything you would change once you start using your SS, please give me a heads-up.

Thanks again for helping me to find something else to spend additional $$$$ on. :eek: )

Jeff

No problem Jeff and glad it worked out for you. It's certainly much easier spending other people's money. Oh wait, that would be the government :p

No sheeeeeet!

Here are a couple with the canopy fabric on. It is Sunbrella Charcoal Gray with 36" drop sides instead of standard ones. There are 2 vertical zippers at the corners with 3 tie ups that snap front and rear allowing you to roll up the ends if desired for easier access. The side stays have not been installed yet so it's a bit floppy, but hopefully those arrive today. It took 3 of us in a 10mph wind to get this monster on without it blowing into the lake. It is VERY heavy at 30' x 120", because the sides have heavy vinyl backers on them all the way around to stiffen them up and to prevent abrasion.

With the power top option, it's easy to just drop it all the way down, then crank the boat all the way up inside it. The lift has an adjustable limit switch which makes the process foolproof unless you forget to drop the bimini all the way.

Back