Another 24SSL

Terror

Reaction score
Ordered a new one 2 weeks ago. Yamaha 150, Express package, vinyl floors, Strakes on all tubes, extended deck, and a bunch of other stuff including a porta potti for the wife. This will be our first pontoon and boat period. Delivery is scheduled for 3rd week of February, it is going to be a pain to wait around for summer.

Anyway I thought I would say hi, joined the forum the night we ordered her up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the forum. You will find a bunch of knowledgeable and helpful indviduals here.

Congratulations on your purchase. I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it.

andy

Congratulations on your new Bennington. Hope you get many years of boating enjoyment out of it.

Welcome to the forum! I've been watching for you! Well, not you, but your boat. Finally someone showed up with the same boat we have, except a 150 instead of our 115. You'll have to let me know how it performs. We got 35 MPH with the 115, and I'm REAL curious what you'll see with the 150, as it was a very tough decision to not pull the trigger on the 150...

Welcome to the forum! I've been watching for you! Well, not you, but your boat. Finally someone showed up with the same boat we have, except a 150 instead of our 115. You'll have to let me know how it performs. We got 35 MPH with the 115, and I'm REAL curious what you'll see with the 150, as it was a very tough decision to not pull the trigger on the 150...
It will be a bit till we get the weather around here to put the toon in but I will let you know when we do.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Bennie. You will soon find out the wait is well worth it. In the mean time read up on all you can and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Back