Another question

Wow! That looks like an awesome boat! Cruising in style/comfort in those captain and co-captains chairs!! That red is amazing! So glad for you Jack : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great, got to love a red boat.

Signature Picture looks great Jack, love the Co-Captains chair

That things Sweeeeeet Jack !!!

Bimini is installed .P.I.A. ! 40 mph wind gusts out there today .

Kill switch was not plugged in . Stern light . Service rep spent well over an hour on this. turns out one of the under deck connectors was bad .

Prop tests will be done next week . Too much wind ,rain and fog ..
I would think that with the kill switch not connected the motor wouldn't start. A poor system if you ask me, a faulty switch would never be found unless it were tested or worse you needed it to shut down the motor and it didn't.

That is how I found it was bad ,by testing .

The switch Was fixed on 6/13/14 .It was not connected .

I would think that with the kill switch not connected the motor wouldn't start. A poor system if you ask me, a faulty switch would never be found unless it were tested or worse you needed it to shut down the motor and it didn't.

We have a issue with our lower unit that when you shut the engine off in gear it is impossible to shift into neutral unless somebody is spinning the prop as you are playing with the shiftier.    Last boat outing, we are cruising down the lake and I remember Jacks' problem with the kill switch and decide to test our switch.  I pull the lanyard and it works perfectly.  Jill says "what are you doing?"  I explain and she nods her head and then asks " was it in gear?"  OHHHHH CRAP! 15 minutes later, I get the boat in neutral and restart the engine.  Last time I will check the function of the kill switch.   

Bruce, you can check it in neutral.    :D

You may have another issue besides the kill switch .

Mine was not connected . It Was Corrected and works just fine now 

Back