Any Bennington Reps on the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justicedealt

Reaction score
I sent an email to Bennington about 4 days ago and have not gotten a reply. If there is an actual Bennington Rep or employee on the forums, I would love to speak with them about my RL210 deck boat. Thanks

I'd say give them a little more time than 4 days on a holiday weekend.  I know we've been gone since Tuesday night and they might have taken a long weekend as well.

If it's something major I'd say contact a local dealer and see what they can do for you to get it taken care of.

Team Bennington checks up on us now and then, but they do not monitor the site.

I would give them more time to respond, later next week.

If memory serves me, the RL210 deck boat was a short lived product that was actually out sourced to a fiberglass hull manufacturer, and trimmed out by Bennington, so parts for them may be kinda hard to come by,

What sort of problem are you having?

Well, I can see some things that I will need to purchase for the boat in the future. The dash needs replacing, I need carpet... this is a gorgeous boat design, I can't understand why it was such a short lived project (4 years if I am correct). Nothing major, just little things... like I might want to replace the rub rail as it is starting to get some wear here and there. I have only owned the boat for less than a week, and I I do like it, just want to make sure I can keep it going. Thanks for the replies.

Connecting directly with BM folks is not the purpose of this site. You need to establish a relationship with a Bennington dealer. This is how you gain the info you seek.

If searching the web, also try "Azure" which is what Bennington branded these boats as after the first couple years.

They later sold off Azure to Sea Fox group when the economy went to he11 in '08 or so. 

Haven't seen or heard much about them since, but perhaps parts available through them?

Bill, thank you for the information. VERY HELPFUL... and I didn't have to drive over an hour to a dealer to get it. 

I have an Azure AZ 210, which is the same boat as the RL 210, with cosmetic differences.  Purchased used in 09, it's an 05'.  Never have gone to a dealer for parts, other than Yamaha for the 300 HPDI outboard.  Yes, I know I'm overpowered by 75 HP, but Zoinks it's fun.  I can give you tips on how I have maintained  her and replaced worn items.

Overpowering a boat is dangerous and violates Coast Guard regulations.

Neither Bennington Marine or this site condones overpowering a vessel.

I'm gonna lock up this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back