Any one from Minnesota

mnone

Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone was from minnesota, if so where and what kind of boat do you have. It wont be long before the ice is off!

Just seeing if anyone was from minnesota, if so where and what kind of boat do you have. It wont be long before the ice is off!
Plymouth, more precisely Medicine Lake, the lake not the city. Medicine won't make the 4/8 average ice out but soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im from Ham Lake, just north of Blaine. Our boat sit on forest lake and i hope is is off soon.

I am from Princeton just picked up my first new Benny this week, today it the first day on the lake. will it ever warm up....

I am from Princeton just picked up my first new Benny this week, today it the first day on the lake. will it ever warm up....
Ain't true without pics !!!! :)

Oh yeah, welcome to the family !!!!

Not according to the national weather map, I saw this morning. Derrick must be sending all the cold air over his lake down to us this weekend.

Packed up and headed to Cass Lake today! Maybe in time for a midnight cruise.

It's ugly here too, Weather Network is saying it will rain until NEXT Sunday! And since they're never wrong......... Haha

Oh, and welcome to the wonderful world of Bennington!

Ok posted some pics under first new Benny,

Custom 20 ssix

Benches removed and captains put in front

Trolling gate

Live well front and rear

Bluetooth Sony upgrade

Kicker speakers

Teak table

Teak tilt wheel

Changing station with curtain

25 in toons

90hp

LED dock lights

Ottoman cooler

Upgraded ladder

Some pic are posted under First new Benny

Worked pretty good for the first time out. Still have some issues that the dealer needs to take care of.

Family loves it compared to our other little boat.

Nice ride !!!!

New Boat!

How about if I live in Minnesnowta and the boat is in Wisconsin? Where do I report in? Will we ever get decent weather.

2013 GCW 2275. Love it so far. Traded in a run-a-bout at Miller Marine at St.Cloud, MN. They claim to be the

country's largest Bennington Dealer? Best deal anyway. Have some issues with small things on the boat and

we will see how they respond. Was nice to just float around the lake instead of worring about under water obsticles

with the other boat.

Hi dlsnfl and welcome

Bought my Benny from miller also and also is in for warranty work. So far my experience with them is not the best. Bought my benny from them because of the deal we could get and we could get a custom layout we wanted. Love our boat also.

Finally getting my boat delivered in WI!!!!! The late ice on the lake put everyone behind schedule at the dealer where I bought my 2013 2250 RCL...and the dealer up north who has our other 22' powerboat. I will finally get my new Benny this week along with some new pier and boat lift. I cannot wait!!! Hope I don't find any defects as they deliver my new baby!

Fish Lake 15 mi. NW of Duluth. Just received a new SLX 20 with pontoon upgrade two days ago. I think I'm going to really, really, even really like it a lot.

You will and welcome, like everyone says can't always believe you until we see pics.

Going to be cruising the whitefish chain of lakes in Minnesota for the next two weeks.

Did you ever get your items (Miller Marine) fixed CLRD??? I got a phone call out of the blue from the guy who fixed my steering issue

at the landing of our lake, and he was in the area and had a part from a re-call in the Yamaha fuel system. Got directions

to my cabin and replaced it on the dock.

Hi

Jill and Pat Wald from Saint Louis Park Minnesota. We bought a Bennington 22' SL July of 2012. We camp at Forest River Campground on the Mississippi River south of Winona Minnesota. This pontoon is our first and we are newly retired and enjoying every minute we spend on the pontoon.

Back