Any Pomme De Terre Lake Boaters

drose01

Reaction score
Hello all,  new to the forum.  Just ordered a new Bennington 2575 QSB w/300 Verado, in Feb with tons of options.   Went to production on Monday 3/21/16 hoping to get next weekend.  Was just curious if anyone on the forum boats down at Pomme De Terre in Missouri.  We've been going down there for about 20 years and absolutely love it there.  Best hidden secret in Missouri.   I will admit I'm a bit nervous as I'm used to driving a 27' Crownline bow rider and hoping I can handle making the change to a Tritoon.  Hopefully it won't be too different.  Anyone else out there made that kind of a boat change, and if so, which did you like better?

Curious to know if anyone else on the Bennington forum boats down there and hopefully we can hook up our Bennington's this summer.

Well, I recently made the switch from a 21' Malibu wakeboard boat to a 25' Benny.  I've had a 29' ETicket deck boat with twin 525's and a 25' Parker SW fishing boat with twin 150 Yamaha's in the past.  The transition from the Malibu to the pontoon was easy.  Just takes a few times to get used to docking and trailering and that's about it.  Don't sweat it, it's simple.

Welcome to the madness Drose. You'll like it here.

Just purchased my 22 ft Benny. Have a house @ Pomme. My first Pontoon, looking forward to family and friends riding and enjoying it.

Congrats Mike!

Yes been at Pomme de Terre since 2005, retired and bought a new Bennington tritoon this past summer.

Back