Anyone from Manitoba?

Hey Bulldog, wanted to post on your region and say Hi. I also posted on my region and asked if anyone was at our Lake Sacandaga. Got one reply from Eric said he was there once 30 years ago, LOL.

Noticed Spinzone did the same for his lake and got 47 replies - maybe time to retire and move south. :huh:

Haha, for some reason I doubt it! I pretty much stick to Clear Lake in Riding Mountain National Park.

Hey Bulldog, wanted to post on your region and say Hi. I also posted on my region and asked if anyone was at our Lake Sacandaga. Got one reply from Eric said he was there once 30 years ago, LOL.

Noticed Spinzone did the same for his lake and got 47 replies - maybe time to retire and move south. :huh:
Haha, I wish! Still have about 30 years before retirement is in the plans! Heck,it might take me that long to pay off the new boat!! You know what they say though, it's lonely at the top (north)! Thanks for replying though! I like that map idea, I was starting to think I was the only one from Canada on here!! Take care and have a smooth displacement this summer! (smooth sailing doesn't really work for pontoons!)

Derrick

Back