anyone know a new or used trailer dealer in the NW lower peninsula of Michigan ?

jobby tooner

Reaction score
picked up our Bennington at DeWitt Marine on Torch Lake..did not come with a trailer, ...time to store it on my own.
any reccs for trailer brands? need the lowest vertical clearance to fit in garage
thanks

Bought mine from USA trailer in Grayling, thought I got a pretty good deal. They delivered it to me also. Hoosier brand

If height is an issue look at the Hoosier trailer with 10" tires. I have bought 2 of them so I can fit under 8'6" on the ferry. Great trailer.

USA trailer is good to work with in that area of the state. I have never done so for a boat trailer, but they know their stuff, and really work to customize to needs when needed. I was also thinking perhaps DeWitt marine as well on Torch lake. Never done anything with them directly, but have heard good things about them.

Might be a Wolverine trailer dealer in N. MI, too. They are middle of the pack price and quality-wise. Google them. They are based out of Jackson, but do have some dealers spread around.

By the way, a used pontoon trailer in N. Michigan is like finding a unicorn. Your best be is to bite the bullet and buy new.

By the way, a used pontoon trailer in N. Michigan is like finding a unicorn. Your best be is to bite the bullet and buy new.

+1 on that. AND used trailers usually are still very expensive. I would not buy used in Michigan when it comes to a trailer of any kind unless I knew the owners and its storage/treatment myself. For the cost differential, I’d simply just go new, and know what I have out of the gate.

...forgot to mention our toon has the 10 foot beam...
are the pontoons configured with the same width as those on an 8'6" pontoon? that is , will a 'standard' trailer for a 25 footer work, ..or will I get the
...'oh..you have a 10 foot beam ...well that's gonna need a next level trailer..
also...there are zero in stock in the state of MI..

Check the regs in Michigan. 102" max width without a permit.

Back