Anyone pull their boat yet?

Kells

Reaction score
I'm holding out for some nice weather still LOL.  May not pull it until end of October just in case :)

Does everyone one else just play it with the weather, or have a set date to pull it?   I guess it should be fine as long as it doesn't get to freezing temps, right?

Mine's coming out September 25th  :(

You should be fine with the fall temps. Just keep the motor trimmed down so the water drains out.

Ours is coming out Columbus Day weekend, same day we pull our docks :(

Tentative Oct 31st. Our dealer knows to try to pull ours last, and try to be first out in spring.

He had ours out first on the dock April 1st.

given that we have a 300 mile trip to get to our boat she's coming out this coming weekend.  cold weather predicted early for northern MN.

10/6

Ours has to be our by Oct 5th or it will be stranded on the lift all winter. Lake levels are dropping then.

Planning on taking out this Saturday. Don't really want to but too much else going on now so it may be my only "easy" time to do it. Waited til third week in October last year.

Too many good opportunities to pass up. Heading out this weekend. Even in WI - 72 and gorgeous on Sunday. There were weekends in July that didn't get to 72 and gorgeous. I trailer, so I pull the boat every day. That makes a big difference...I know. Probably put the boat away in storage in about a month.

Pulling the jet ski tomorrow :(  Then the boat in 2 weeks :angry:

That is one good thing about being on a trailer. It can still be put back in the water on nice days used and then pulled again. 

Plan on using mine this weekend and up until I cant take the cold. 

Had a beautiful day on Sunday 81 degrees with bright sun, spent the whole day on the water and finished it by dining lakeside [couldn't believe how the waves kicked up while we were dining, made for a rough ride home. Change of plans, since we decided to travel the next two weeks we are going to go up and pull our boat on Thursday, the day before we leave. That is going to be one sad day

Agree with Kells. 73 and sunny all weekend in southern WI.

It's going to suck trying to get everything that needs to get done in a weekend, done. But I'm going to do some heavy duty goofing off.

Since we trailer to every outing we pull it every time lol. Seriously we are going to have the best weather of the season the next few days and the wife and I are going to head out on the Missouri and camp out on a sand bar tomorrow night as possibly one last blast of the season. :D

188 days,12 hours till docks officially open .....

:-(

Last edited by a moderator:
We are expecting 70* days this weekend. Boat, baby, boat! I do love Michigan in Autumn.

I pulled ours out today. Probably could have waited a couple more weeks but I was on vacation last week and got to use the boat most of the week.

Back