Anyone pull their boat yet?

Looking like we are calling it for the year. Picked up the boat on July 28th. 86hrs on the clock as of yesterday. Feeling great about that. Love my boat. I made an awesome choice. Bennington made an awesome boat. Well done!!

wow Goldenrod, great color. Is that picture from yesterday, its coming but think our peak will probably be next weekend

Mid October for me trying to get few more days in

Pulling mine when I get home from work...Excited to see it behind the new truck though.

Cleaned mine up today. Dealer pulling it Monday 10/6 

I pulled my benny on Sept 20th.  Too much going on to deal with waiting til oct and hoping for 1 or 2 good days to use.  Got it out on a beautiful calm day, cleaned her up and put here away in dry storage.  Dropped in Duck hunting boat and now I use that for cruising around until waterfowl season starts.  A 18'6 center console Lund sure doesn't have the comfort of the Bennington.  hahaha. But at least I am still on the water.

Our association pulls the channel markers on the 1st wekend of October.  So for us duck hunters, we have put in a "2nd" set of stakes to mark the channel.  Most mariana's aournd here will wait til the mid or end of October because all the duck hunters and late season fisherman.

Todd

Todd, we also pulled early as we wanted to travel and were too busy.  Like you said why leave it in hoping for  one or two good boating days.  The upside of the early pull was the cleaning job I was able to do in warm comfort and without rushing to get it done.  I cleaned my boat inside and out.  Worked quite a bit on the fence which I usually don't get a chance or have the desire to do.  Right now my boat looks the closest to the day I bought I took delivery since that day.  There is something to be said for the early pull.

Hoping for a couple more good weeks for leaf watching colors then the boat gets put up for the winter.  The leaves are just starting to change around the lake and the temps haven't been to bad....so far only a sweater or hoodie is required.

DSC01730_zps1ab0f417.jpg

100_0671_zps2afb0d3c.jpg

The swans at the lake are out yet too

100_0668_zps645cf9bb.jpg

Took a sunset ride last weekend and it was very nice.

DSC01793_zps6101c2fa.jpg

100_0613_zps2d55efda.jpg

The weekend before we came back down our channel to the dock and the channel was like glass and made for some nice pics

DSC01753_zps5ff7961d.jpg

DSC01761_zps45964a0d.jpg

Looks like a good time, and nice pics.

Will be trying to clean mine up this weekend and calling for an apt. for a wrap next week. Never in 20+ years of water sports have I spent as little time on the water as this year. Weather, shift work schedule and life just never quite lined up very well this summer.

Nice pics Brian !!!

Pulled mine today. Cleaned it up, tomorrow winterize and back to dealer for shrink and storage.

Boat is tucked away now. Going to be a long winter...
F39BFF01-5D81-4EBF-8E6F-1C4B556D48D2_zpse6u5bxem.jpg

I just had my boat delivered back into the lake from the dealer after doing the warranty work...  Neighbors thought I was crazy, but there are still a lot of boats on the lake!

Took a few cruises this weekend.  Hopefully a few more this next weekend and the weekend after that  ;)

Pulled the boat Saturday. Winterized cleaned and back to the dealer Sunday for shrink and storage. Hopefully a short winter.

Back