Arch Bimini Question

Jack M

Reaction score
Got my Bimini installed yesterday ( 40 mph wind gusts ) .

I am happy with the way it looks while in use.

My question is where or how do you store the forward part ?

Is it meant to stay zipped together ?

Roll it up with the rear front support is then loose .It sure wont fit in any of the seats .

Thanks 

Have any pics? I know you like pics!

Jack,

I have to store mine in the floor storage, it's the only place large enough. I have left our bimini top up all season so far, so have not had to store it yet.   Andy  

Jack,

Was that an aftermarket sport tower or did you order from Bennington after the initial order?  I may be confused as well, but I thought I saw pictures in your gallery that showed a standard bimini top and then all of a sudden you have the red sports tower.

I only ask as I am second-guessing my choice of not going with the sport tower...... and want to know options (for future upgrades)  :)

Thanks

That is a Factory Sport Arch . The build site shows the Tower .

The pics in my gallery with the standard bimini  are of my 2013 SLX that was traded in on the RCW ( P.A.D.s. )

Ok.  Good to know.  Thanks!

The wind was not so bad the other day .

Got the bimini stored ,I hope correctly .

I did not unzip the two sections .

I folded the two front support arms into their pocket .

I then put the front horizontal support rail in between the  two rear  horizontal support rails, folded up the canvas and secured the boot .

If anyone  has another idea ( or if I am doing this wrong )  on how to secure and store ( I don't have in floor storage ) .

Please respond .

Thanks 

I'm still waiting for the pics Jack! Hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back