Arch question .

Jack M

Reaction score
I need a favor from another arch owner if possible .

Since my bimini is on the way ( not shipped with the boat ) 

Could one of you Please take a pic for me of the anchor /stern light is ?

Thank You in advance for your help.

Jack,

Not sure what you are asking for, I will be glad to help if I can.

Andy

Jack, didn't you say that the arch does have a tow point on it? If so, that is your anchor light. There should be a little flip up cap on it and then you insert the anchor light. I've honestly never tried mine, but there was a roughly foot long pole with a light on it when I took delivery, I think.

I will have to check that out . This is the first Arch or Tower my dealer has sold .Neither of us have a clue .

I will check the tow point when the sun comes up .

Thanks .

Jack,

Not sure what you are asking for, I will be glad to help if I can.

Andy
The location of the stern/anchor light .

Hopefully Derrick has answered my question as long as the Arch is the same as the Tower .

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen a little light pole in your boat somewhere yet? If so, then that is definitely where it will be.

When we first unwrapped it ,there was one on the floor .

The Arch had not been installed yet and we also did not know that the factory did not ship the bimini .

Neither of us knew that the tow point had a flip top .

Derrick Thank You .

Is it just a drop in ,or twist & lock?

I sure don't want to force it in 

Have you seen a little light pole in your boat somewhere yet? If so, then that is definitely where it will be.

Wish I could tell you my friend!  Mine is still wrapped in the bubble wrap tucked under a seat in believe!  I've never even tried. Probably something I SHOULD check though I guess. I'm going to assume it must do a half turn, sorta like the ski pylon to lock it in since I would think it is too high to try and have a difficult release mechanism to detach it.

Found it  :D Thanks .

soooo how does it "click"in?

What do you care Bulldog, you don't need it :p

Jack, you push the light pole in and turn the collar on the bottom.

Andy

Went to the dealer today to pick up the anchor/stern light .

Wrong one .The factory sent the standard bimini light .

The list just keeps getting longer 

Hello,

I have a question regarding the Sport Arch... does it fold down at all for storage?  If so, how hard is it?  I have a boat house, and I don't think i would be able to lift it out of the water unless it folded down.

While we are on this topic, what is the difference from the sport arch & hybrid arch?  Does the hybrid arch replace the standard Bimini top?  or can you pull a skier with the hybrid as well?

Thanks for the clarification!

-Sean

I have one more question for Jack M.... Where did you get your mirror in your profile pic?  I can see that being very handy!  Does that clip on the top rail of the fence?

No ,it is not meant to fold down .It is however held on by 4 large hex screws .I am sure that it would require a few people to remove it .

Hello,

I have a question regarding the Sport Arch... does it fold down at all for storage?  If so, how hard is it?  I have a boat house, and I don't think i would be able to lift it out of the water unless it folded down.

While we are on this topic, what is the difference from the sport arch & hybrid arch?  Does the hybrid arch replace the standard Bimini top?  or can you pull a skier with the hybrid as well?

-Sean

The mirror is a PTM Edge .

I have the PXR-100  .They  fold down and do not interfere with the cover .

It is mounted on the top rail .

I got it at Amazon .

http://www.amazon.com/PTM-Edge-Pontoon-Marine-Mirror/dp/B00G4CII7K/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1403014773&sr=8-5&keywords=ptm+edge+mirror

Here is the PTM Site .

http://www.ptmedge.com/pontoon-mirrors/

I had a hard time spending that amount on a mirror .Once I received it ,I realized that it IS worth every penny .

Hello,

-Sean

Thanks for the responses guys... Jack, that mirror does looks pretty sweet... I'll be sure to look into that.  

Thanks again.

-Sean

Back