Arrived !!!!!

Looks good really sporty and nice matching trailer enjoy!!!

Off Call............

Just beautiful! Have a great summer!

This reminds me of when I was looking for a pontoon and looked at Playcraft which is popular at Lake of the Ozarks. It conveys a sporty image which I don't believe fits the Bennington image. Would not be my choice.

Derrick is gonna be sooooooooooooo jealous. :D

Thanks guys for the input. I realize to each their own on colors. I have 2 littles ones so I wanted something with a sporty look. I have yet to see it. My dealer just sent pics for me since I am on call until April 5. No rush it is 20 below wind chill today!!!! They need to install sea legs yet and are painting the Yami 350 a black with a little red in it to match boat, I didn't like the gray cover on the 350.

Derrick I hope you like!!!!

Okay, I will jump in here. I DO like it!! I am torn on the tower. I love the red, so my natural instinct is the more red the better. I am wondering though in this instance if the tower was black if it would give more punch to the accent panel. I do think Bennington should offer it, in the pics it sure jumps out at you. I'm kinda chapped about the motor! If we didn't buy a new boat we had thought about painting our motor as well. Although the best time would be before installing it since I took a look and it doesn't seem like the plastics come off that easy and not sure I would trust the painter to FULLY cover the boat to avoid overspray. So who knows, I can't wait to see yours! Dang I want a new boat now!!!! Haha

The tower is wrapped with foam to protect it from the WI elements!!! The canopy will be black so that should make tower stand out a little more. I will post pics when she is complete!!!

Well said!!! Wife likes the colors. The sporty colors allow us to hold onto our youth!!!! Oh, and the kids dig it!!!

quote name='PDX Hosedragger' timestamp='1363732995' post='17911']

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The only one that counts.... is your wife's. :)

I really dig it man! The colors are awesome. Congrats!

I think it's going to look great!

Looks awesome!

“My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best.”

~Winston Churchill

;)

Looking forward to seeing what it looks like on the water and how the Bimini lays and works out.

Congrats on your new ride

Wow! I think it is great looking - have fun!

Back