Arrived !!!!!

Just posted an outside Pic of boat without Bimini. Tried to upload pic here said it was to large. I can't figure out how shrink pic size.

Your boat looks awesome!!!!!

Nice boat just not really into the color, sorry

Love everything about this boat. Well played. Enjoy!

Thanks Goldnrod and Manitowish. I am very anxious to see it in the water. Wish, what lake are you on in the Chain? I have yet been on this Chain of Lakes but is on list in the near future maybe this summer. For a few years we stayed on the Fence Lake chain in Lac Du Flambeau. The past few summers we have been going to the Hayward area.

I really like it. SWEET!!!

I just added pictures of the Engine Cover painted on the boat in my gallery! I can't figure how to add pics as thumbnails says they are to large. Sorry!!!

Wow. That's all I can muster at the moment. It it wasn't for the sweet Pro XS graphics on my merchantability, I would do that.

Nice job

Todd

Thanks mtudb24!!! I have yet to see it in person. I pick her up on Wed. weather permitting!!!! I am waiting patiently for Derrick's thoughts!!!!!!

Off call. That is one awesome boat and something most of us can only dream about. . I hate so called smart phones. Merchantability was supposed to be Merc pro XS. Hahahha

Todd

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mtudb24!!! I have yet to see it in person. I pick her up on Wed. weather permitting!!!! I am waiting patiently for Derrick's thoughts!!!!!!
Haha, hate to leave ya in suspense!! Sorry, got the new Z10 Blackberry phone yesterday and have been busy figuring it out! I just found out that you can actually CALL PEOPLE on it too!! haha!

Now, for the motor situation........I think that will definitley turn some heads!! Especially tied in with the rest of the dream boat! (Oh and I DO mean the BOAT, it wasn't a cheesy pickup line) haha Obviously I think we can all agree that if the lower end of the motor was painted as well it would put it over the top, but so would the bill for trying to disassemble it all. Not to mention the touch up for the paint in a few years. Besides, most of it will be under the water anyway. I think you have a great boat. I'm envious. Just keep hoping my dealer calls me sometime soon and tells me we have a good offer on mine, that would be amazing!! I also have come to the realization that it most likely isn't going to happen, it was kind of a crazy idea anyway. I do know that I still have a great boat, and one of the 2 nicest on our lake without a question (a couple bought a 25' RCW I/O after I took them for a test drive on mine). So I'm still happy, it just sucks to be this close to the tower being a reality, and that I won't have the opportunity again for probably quite some time. Oh well! Crank the tunes, drop a line, toss a tuber, it's still always a great time!!

Haha, hate to leave ya in suspense!! Sorry, got the new Z10 Blackberry phone yesterday and have been busy figuring it out! I just found out that you can actually CALL PEOPLE on it too!! haha!

Now, for the motor situation........I think that will definitley turn some heads!! Especially tied in with the rest of the dream boat! (Oh and I DO mean the BOAT, it wasn't a cheesy pickup line) haha Obviously I think we can all agree that if the lower end of the motor was painted as well it would put it over the top, but so would the bill for trying to disassemble it all. Not to mention the touch up for the paint in a few years. Besides, most of it will be under the water anyway. I think you have a great boat. I'm envious. Just keep hoping my dealer calls me sometime soon and tells me we have a good offer on mine, that would be amazing!! I also have come to the realization that it most likely isn't going to happen, it was kind of a crazy idea anyway. I do know that I still have a great boat, and one of the 2 nicest on our lake without a question (a couple bought a 25' RCW I/O after I took them for a test drive on mine). So I'm still happy, it just sucks to be this close to the tower being a reality, and that I won't have the opportunity again for probably quite some time. Oh well! Crank the tunes, drop a line, toss a tuber, it's still always a great time!!
Derrick you were keeping me in suspense!!! I actually saw it yesterday and it looked really good. I to was nervous about just the cover being painted but it looks really GOOD!! You never know if you could get some warm weather you might get some buyers in to your dealer to give you a smokin''' offer!! I should have the boat home mid week they are putting on the Sea Legs Mon-Tues. So I will post some pics when I get her home!! I will send some Wisconsin Heat your way!! Oh wait we don't have it either!!!

Here is a question, the Wet Sounds speakers you have, they are lighted, but can you change the color? I haven't seen anywhere about that feature, but I'm sure they put the RGB LED in there, so is there a controller? Or does Bennington only hook up to the blue connections? Could you take a look at the back of your speakers, (you might have to remove the little plastic piece/box around it) just wondering. Does anyone have their boat at home that they could take a peek at their speaker connection (if you DON'T have the lighted speakers) are there only the two wires? (positive and negative ) or do they have the extra wires run anyway. Just realized that if I switch out my speakers to the RGB wet sounds I will probably have to re-run all my wires. That would be a pain with the wave shield. I'd look at my own, but it's 1.5 hours away. Thanks

Derrick, I'm not sure if you can change the color or not. I am due to pick her up on Wed or Thurs weather permitting. I will let you know what I come up with!!

Just posted a pic of boat with sea legs being put on. Sits a lot higher than I anticipated.

Today is pick up day!!!!!! I just looked outside and we have some WHITE Stuff in the Air!!!! Come on SPRING!!!! We are going to go from furnace to A/C!!! I will try and get some Pics in her new home!!! I have my truck loaded with all my boat necessities. Wife wanted it all out of garage. Amazing how much crap you accumulate for the boat!! HA. I will be having a few friends up to break her in with some adult beverages and test the stereo. Looking forward to a good day of putzing with the new toy!!!!

Back