Baby Benny Pictures

You did not ask me but ultra legs and sea legs you loose about 3.5mph on average. Worth the loss of speed in my experience.
Good to know Carlson80. Thanks for chiming in and sharing your experience.

Just out of curiosity Pbakk, what length Bennington do you have? And what kind of top speed can you get? I wasn't sure what the speed penalty is with having Ultra legs.
Search in the upper right hand search bar for Sea Legs DiamondDave952. TONS of discussion on Sea Legs and performance and pros/cons over the last 3-4 years. Ultra Legs should be pretty similar, although my understanding is they are slightly heavier than the Sea Legs...?

For me (24’ SPS tritoon with a 200HP) I lost 2-3 mph at WOT when lightly loaded. It increased to about 4 mph at WOT when heavily loaded with people and gear. That said, I almost never go WOT if heavily loaded with people or gear, so no worries on that performance loss.

Where I noticed things the most is hole shot is not the same, and it just “feels” different when zig-zagging around for water sports and tubbing. Nether is too big of a deal. Hole shot is still nice, and so is water sports. Those just happen to be where I “feel” like I have noticed the biggest changes. WOT...not so much. Still very solid all the way around in that regard.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy

Yes. I believe (from the research I did) that there is an app that allows you to control the legs with your phone. Yes. I purchased from Miller Marine. A fun fact story. Last Friday as I was signing the paper work by friend was at the snack lounge area and was talking to Tom Miller (owner of Miller Marine). My friend commented on how many Benningtons there were out in the parking lot and Tom said he's got 300 more coming that are already purchased - WOW! My friend also asked if Miller is the largest Bennington dealer in MN or US and he said the world. If that's true, double WOW!
Haha - I know that snack lounge area! Gained 5 lbs from all the free cookies over the last year. :)
I purchased my Bennington from Miller Marine with the Ultra Legs. I was excited to download the phone app and not have to have a separate remote plus my phone. Unfortunately, after research and contacting Ultra Legs, the said I need to purchase a Bluetooth adapter to get the iPhone app to work and two years ago they wanted $600. Hopefully they are standard now.

You may want to check out the YouTube video on how to manually operate with a drill in case you have a battery or mechanical problem. Nice to know that they have a backup and the instructions I received didn't include anything about it.

Haha - I know that snack lounge area! Gained 5 lbs from all the free cookies over the last year. :)
I purchased my Bennington from Miller Marine with the Ultra Legs. I was excited to download the phone app and not have to have a separate remote plus my phone. Unfortunately, after research and contacting Ultra Legs, the said I need to purchase a Bluetooth adapter to get the iPhone app to work and two years ago they wanted $600. Hopefully they are standard now.

You may want to check out the YouTube video on how to manually operate with a drill in case you have a battery or mechanical problem. Nice to know that they have a backup and the instructions I received didn't include anything about it.
Thanks for sharing the video. Hopefully neither one of us will have to manually operate our legs.

Thanks for sharing the video. Hopefully neither one of us will have to manually operate our legs.
The manual “fall-back” on the Ultra Legs is nice. It is the missing feature on Sea Legs that I wish they had. That said, I hope neither of you ever have to use it too.

Back