Bad news turned to Great news

bwsdj

Reaction score
Got a call from our salesperson the other day with some bad news. He said Bennington had contacted him and there is a supply delay for flooring. This bad news quickly turned to great news when he said Bennington is willing to do another upgraded flooring for free. I was like sounds like a winner to me 

This was your lucky day, you should buy a lottery ticket!

Nothing wrong with a free upgrade!! Just shows they're are trying their best to keep the boats coming!

We got the same contact back in January on our boat.  We were very happy to get a free flooring upgrade, and it looks great. Happy for you and the new boat you will get in late July.

Yeah we had a floor issue also was able to get a free upgrade to the seagrass. We love it!! It is 10x's better than the stock vinyl. 

Yup. Seagrass rocks! I sure don't miss my carpet!

We are five weeks into our new boat with the beige Seagrass flooring. EVERYONE loves it, and it is super easy to sweep or spray down to clean it up.  I like that its not smooth and slippery like some flooring, and that it doesn't retain water/moisture like carpet flooring. Also, so far, it hasn't been hot on our feet.    

Last edited by a moderator:
Last weekend ours got hot enough to be almost uncomfortable to walk on, but I WILL STATE, our carpet got as hot. Difference is I can throw water on this and not care ....  ;)

Back