I sent off a request via the Bennington website and got a (fast) response from the only local dealer. They gave me 13.5% off so my question is...Is this decent and how should I go about bargaining? It sucks they are the only one around because I have very little leverage in this respect. I also have very little reason to pull the trigger since summer is over and if I did order it now I'd end up getting it in November then it would just sit all winter. Is there any harm in pricing in just waiting until Feb/Mar to order which should land it around when I can start using it in May? Basically, would I get a better deal now vs waiting? Any other tips/tricks you can suggest? The trailer is another $4k which I wasn't expecting which kind of hurts too.