Beeping after shutting it down

Keowee21slx

Reaction score
hi All just bought a 2015 21slx today. We took it out on the lake and love it. After docking and shutting it off and removing the key it beeped at me like 3-4 times. A few seconds later did it again. Checked all switches were off. I restarted it shut it down and it beeped 3 beeps. Any ideas? Or is this normal? It does not continue beeping just those 3-4 beeps

hi All just bought a 2015 21slx today. We took it out on the lake and love it. After docking and shutting it off and removing the key it beeped at me like 3-4 times. A few seconds later did it again. Checked all switches were off. I restarted it shut it down and it beeped 3 beeps. Any ideas? Or is this normal? It does not continue beeping just those 3-4 beeps
Did you buy the boat from a private party or a dealer? Did you contact either of them?!? What brand is your outboard?!?

1610764957563.png1610764957563.png1610765057014.png

Did you buy the boat from a private party or a dealer? Did you contact either of them?!? What brand is your outboard?!?
Dealer. He thou maybe something left on. It’s a Yamaha 115. It beeps like 3 times then stops. does not seem to be a warning. If you shut it down and take the key out right away it still does it. It sems to only happen once

Thanks. I think I may have found that my Sony stere beeps when powered down. I’ll check today

My stereo beeps upon shutdown as well. Never looked into why. My TV at home makes a noise when I turn it off as well

Back