Bennigton Boat Value

ILLINOIS AVE

Reaction score
When trying to figure the best Bennington boat value where does one do his homework to get the best value on either a trade in or an out right sale ? N.A.D.A.? Or is there another? Also do we know the wiggle room $$ on a boat already in a dealers showroom ?

6-7 weeks ago I got 22% off MSRP on a 2250 GSR in the dealers shrowroom.  It was around the time of a local boatshow so he gave me what he called boatshow prices.  Also included 5 years on Yamaha outboard with a 6th yr for $200.00, which I took, engine cover and sharkskin.

Used Benningtons with big motors hold their value.  There are not many of them for sale.  We have heard from some members of getting close to what they paid for the boats. 

I think internet price search is best option. NADA is ok, but your best "gauge" is boats for sale. I'd say, being Bennington is probably booked for builds for the year, there aint gonna be much wiggle room, as once they're gone, that might be it for the dealer this year. I'd guess 22-25% max off MSRP (Boat Builder) would be very good. Remember you are in the "sellers season" now ... 

Back