Bennington 2004 Rl211 Original prop specs

Ya know, there isnt much on this forum for our boats, it appears that Bennington corporate wants us to disappear like a scourge since you call their service department and they don’t support the series. I was able to acquire the info tho that some other maker bought them out of the hulls and took the line over to end up as the Azure brand. Not sure if that helps find info sources but ya were pretty screwed. I own a 2004 RL-210 and don’t seem to find much if any info on mine either.

Ya know, there isnt much on this forum for our boats, it appears that Bennington corporate wants us to disappear like a scourge since you call their service department and they don’t support the series. I was able to acquire the info tho that some other maker bought them out of the hulls and took the line over to end up as the Azure brand. Not sure if that helps find info sources but ya were pretty screwed. I own a 2004 RL-210 and don’t seem to find much if any info on mine either.

You are right.....no support. These Bennington glass boats are orphans. Worth noting however is that after azure, south wind seems to now have the hull molds.

Mine is a 2004 rl210 super sport. There are a few of us who own these glass Bennington on here.

Just to clarify, this forum is owned and sponsored by Bennington and its purpose is to provide a place where those who love their Benningtons can discuss and share ideas, stories, and information with each other.

Although Bennington employees do occasionally check in this forum is not intended to be a service arm of Bennington. Service-related matters should be directed to your Bennington dealer. Bennington is not a “Factory-to-retail direct” company. Similar to other industries, we rely on dealers in the sale, service and parts distribution of our products.

The forum is run by the members of this forum, all of us, and is overseen by Bennington appointed moderators of which I am one. Hopefully this clarifies and prevents frustration that Bennington is not responsive.

Back