Bennington Boat Sales

Alicedream

Reaction score
Upfront, I have to say that I have not verified this or as the media might say I have no evidence :lol: . My brother was talking to his dealer about a warranty issue. The dealer said that Bennington manufactured about 8,500 boats last year and they are on pace this year to manufacture about 12,500. If that is even remotely accurate, all I can say is Wow .

At a recent boat show I spoke to a Bennington Rep and he said they are making 40 boats a day right now!

The Gold Standard of Pontoons 

Bennington-Logo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing ain't it. There's a reason they are the number one selling pontoon. They are not the "cheapest". Not in $$$ or level of materials. Definitely tells you something about the brand. People are willing to pay for quality. 

I don't mind spending a little bit more and getting a quality product.....we love out boat and really don't see the need for a new one yet ( I said yet).  But when I pony up the dough for what I think it top shelf quality and get something that looks like this I'd be really upset.  No flame wars please.....just wanted to show what some customers have found in the boat market quality wise.

DSCN9475_zpsq9n4py9g.jpg

Was that a Bennington?

Nope......but I won't say what brand it was either..  Let's just say it was on a pontoon with a price tag in the low 50K range.  Not the quality I would be expecting for that kind of $$$.

Agree completely. 

I've also heard they are about booked out for the entire 2017 model run.  If that's true, along with these numbers, that is something else all right. Seems like that would also take one heck of an expansion in facilities, workforce, or both to pull off a year over year increase like that.  WTG Bennington! 

The real question now is how many of those orders were encouraged, motivated by, etc... the amazing people on this forum?   ;)

Orders ..... or UPGRADES .....  :lol:

Back