bennington boats

mtudb24

Reaction score
Well, im not sure where to begin. For 18 years, I've owned everything from Wellcraft, pursuit, and grady white offshore fishing g boats. Now my kids are a bit older and my tournament fishing days are done. I really wasn't keen on the idea of going to a pontoon boat. But my wife convinced me to give them a serious look. I can't be more happier with our new Bennington RCW 2275. The boat turns heads everywhere we go. The ride, fit and finish, and the options are top notch. I am so impressed with the whole experience that the dealer and build process offered us.

Thanks to Spicers Boat city and to the team at Bennington for producing a 1st class boat.

Well, im not sure where to begin. For 18 years, I've owned everything from Wellcraft, pursuit, and grady white offshore fishing g boats. Now my kids are a bit older and my tournament fishing days are done. I really wasn't keen on the idea of going to a pontoon boat. But my wife convinced me to give them a serious look. I can't be more happier with our new Bennington RCW 2275. The boat turns heads everywhere we go. The ride, fit and finish, and the options are top notch. I am so impressed with the whole experience that the dealer and build process offered us.

Thanks to Spicers Boat city and to the team at Bennington for producing a 1st class boat.
Wow, thanks! That's our goal, but there is always room for improvement. We appreciate your atta boy and so will the folks at Spicer's! TB

Back