Bennington Compliment

Friar

Reaction score
FWIW - Just noticed an indirect compliment for Bennington in another pontoon forum I was reading. It was a thread about tightening loose bolts located in difficult locations on the boat. The writer's last comment was essentially - "So far I am not too happy with 'xxxxxxxxx'(manufacturer's name). When I had my Bennington they were all over any problem I had with my boat."

Thought it was nice to read an affirmation of Bennington really standing behind their product versus just sales/advertising talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW - Just noticed an indirect compliment for Bennington in another pontoon forum I was reading. It was a thread about tightening loose bolts located in difficult locations on the boat. The writer's last comment was essentially - "So far I am not too happy with 'xxxxxxxxx'(manufacturer's name). When I had my Bennington they were all over any problem I had with my boat."

Thought it was nice to read an affirmation of Bennington really standing behind their product versus just sales/advertising talk.
Hey Friar, that's cool, thanks! We're always trying to do the right thing. TB

Back