Bennington Flooring

ILLINOIS AVE

Reaction score
Do we know what the Material is that the floors on the newer Boats is made of ?

Thank You Sir! Some one asked me and I didn't have an answer.Now I will !

You're welcome!

Infinity is about the best vinyl floor covering brand out there, so that speaks volumes as to the quality materials that Bennington uses from their ultra-budget SV line all the way up to their flagship QX Sport line.

You're welcome!

Infinity is about the best vinyl floor covering brand out there, so that speaks volumes as to the quality materials that Bennington uses from their ultra-budget SV line all the way up to their flagship QX Sport line.

When it came time to replace/change flooring several years ago on our last boat, an '06 Kayot 220V with the 5.7L Mercruiser, we looked all around at different types of flooring. We decided on Infinity Luxury Vinyl Flooring. We chose the *Seagrass* version. I ended up precisely cutting all the needed pieces and, I also ordered up quite a few feet of Sunbrella beige binding so I could sew all the edges. I then used a new form of snaps to lock it all down to the deck. Seemed like it turned out pretty good for beginner.
Scott

Attachments

• P1050125.JPG
    P1050125.JPG
    203.8 KB · Views: 70
  • P1050127.JPG
    P1050127.JPG
    266.5 KB · Views: 68
  • P1050137.JPG
    P1050137.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 70
  • P1050140.JPG
    P1050140.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 74
  • P1050145.JPG
    P1050145.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 70
When it came time to replace/change flooring several years ago on our last boat, an '06 Kayot 220V with the 5.7L Mercruiser, we looked all around at different types of flooring. We decided on Infinity Luxury Vinyl Flooring. We chose the *Seagrass* version. I ended up precisely cutting all the needed pieces and, I also ordered up quite a few feet of Sunbrella beige binding so I could sew all the edges. I then used a new form of snaps to lock it all down to the deck. Seemed like it turned out pretty good for beginner.
Scott

Holy moly - great work, that turned out beautiful!

Scott
WOW

Scott
Holy moly !

Turned out great. Very impressive work Scott.

Hey gang,
I most certainly appreciate the nice comments. Sewing's been a kind-a hobby of mine for quite a while. I bought a commercial, walking foot sewing machine several years ago and have dabbled in small projects ever since. One of these days I'll get into it more so I can do more. What's really ironic is, we picked the type/style of luxury vinyl for that sewing/replacement flooring job for our last boat, as stated. But, when we sold that boat, and, purchased our present one, a '14 Benny 25RCL with the Yamaha F-350 350HP 5.3L, it is outfitted with the same EXACT FLOORING as we re-floored the last boat with. How about them apples?
Scott

Attachments

• IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1434.JPG
    IMG_1434.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 40
Back