Bennington font for registration number

Jay Thompson

Reaction score
Anyone know the font Bennington uses. Want our reg. numbers to match as close as possible. Or where can I buy the numbers that match.

Mine were very quick ,7-10 days .

full

Using the above advice and thread, I ordered my reg numbers from there as well. They look very sharp on the boat. I want to say it took a little longer than I expected to ship and get to me, but nothing too bad - maybe 2-3 weeks. Here are ours below:

F802F06E-2974-42E8-A6E0-BACB0F6ACCE4.jpeg

Using the above advice and thread, I ordered my reg numbers from there as well. They look very sharp on the boat. I want to say it took a little longer than I expected to ship and get to me, but nothing too bad - maybe 2-3 weeks. Here are ours below:

View attachment 22026
Could have been the time of year ,I ordered mine in February when it ( my boat ) arrived at the dealer .

Last edited:
Aviano Serif Black is the closest I found to the Bennington font. My kids do vinyl's so they said they will make mine

IMG_0726.PNG
Our dealer had these installed for us at no charge. I know, my father taught me long ago that nothing is free, but still, it was a nice perk. The font is very close to the Bennington font, and I particularly liked the use of the Bennington logo in place of the hyphens! Think it's a nice look.

IMG_0726-2.PNG

Sorry, last downloaded picture was a bit blurry.

Looks great!

View attachment 22026
I ordered mine, they came in a week, however, the trailing letters were completely wrong!!! OH and the number were good though. Waiting for the new "correct" set to come. The font does seem close.

I order my April 30 and got them yesterday May 7 from domed numbers .com ,chrome to match the Bennington on the pontoon

I ordered mine, they came in a week, however, the trailing letters were completely wrong!!! OH and the number were good though. Waiting for the new "correct" set to come. The font does seem close.
Those look nice, the ones I received also looked nice, except for the wrong number!!!

Today I received my correct letters!!! Now to put them on.

Back