Bennington Gear/Clothing

Jojojimmer

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ordered clothing or accessories online at Bennington.four51ordercloud.com? I placed an order on May 1st 2018 and it has not arrived as of today May 20th. It also appears that the website is no longer functioning (error message 404 directory not found). Have I been taken? Any others have similar issue? Thanks

I ordered a couple shirts, a hat and some koozies along with a tank top for the wife back in March. I got the stuff a few weeks later, and the hat had the lettering/logo coming off. I contacted them, and they sent me a new one a few weeks later. No problems.

I ordered a few items best deal was the duffel bag ! The polo shirt sizes they sent were the wrong sizes , if I recall it took a couple of months to get it all resolved ,I would like to order again but the experience really soured me on the site ,

I ordered weeks ago and it was all suppose to be delivered within two days and I have nothing. No communication either on when. I am calling tomorrow.

Just wondering if anyone has ordered clothing or accessories online at Bennington.four51ordercloud.com? I placed an order on May 1st 2018 and it has not arrived as of today May 20th. It also appears that the website is no longer functioning (error message 404 directory not found). Have I been taken? Any others have similar issue? Thanks

Ok my problem has been resolved. I contacted Steve Cash at Premiere Pro and he tracked down my missing parcel and redirected it to my home address in Canada. The items appear to be good quality but we haven't worn or washed them yet. Very happy that Steve was able to help me with my missing parcel. Than you Steve from a now happy Canadian.

Back