Bennington "Gear " on sale

Jack M

Reaction score
Can one of the admins advise if the certificates that were given out at the 2013 dealer/owners meeting can still be used???? I have $100 bucks that I've never used as I was worried about sleeve length. I see some t shirts that I'd like to get now though

Steve ,should be able to help
contact Steve Cash at (866)219-1132.

Can one of the admins advise if the certificates that were given out at the 2013 dealer/owners meeting can still be used???? I have $100 bucks that I've never used as I was worried about sleeve length. I see some t shirts that I'd like to get now though

You certainly can’t be accused of making a hasty decision. :D

Didn’t get a chance today. I will try tomorrow.

Those jackets are nice .

I'm tall and don't want to risk having the sleeves be too short.

I was going to buy a $33 shirt (that I don't need) because it looked nice and, at $33 and a few bucks more for shipping, it would be a great value. When I checked out, the least expensive shipping was just under $20. I don't need a $53 Polo so I passed.

Then my curiosity got me and I went back to see if I ordered multiple things, would the shipping go up from $33. I put another shirt in my cart and my order subtotal was $50.99. Did the checkout exercise and see shipping is free for orders over $50. Winner. Order placed. Thanks Jack.

Andy I am 6'4" ,fits me good ( but thats me)

I found out in the past ,that you were able to change your shipping option to no cost ( even under $50 ) ,if you select the USPS . I don't know if it is still that way or not

I called and talked to Steve, he passed me over to Alicia (not sure on the spelling) so I left her a voicemail. Hopefully after buying 2 new benningtons they will still honor them! I guess we'll wait and see.

Thanks Jack. Bought coat and a couple of shirts

If your old certificates follow the same ratio as the increase in boat prices, you'll be lucky to even get sleeves. Even on the t-shirts!

I put in an order. Thanks for the tip Jack!

Bennington is the best! Thanks to Jack I was able to get with Bennington and they re-issued new certificates to replace the old ones and I have placed my order!! Looking forward to getting some Bennington gear!

Bennington is the best! Thanks to Jack I was able to get with Bennington and they re-issued new certificates to replace the old ones and I have placed my order!! Looking forward to getting some Bennington gear!
Pictures or it didn't happen... :)

FYI......I bought the Heather color block moisture wicking T Shirt a few years ago. The XL was a bit snug and if I had to purchase again I would go up one size for a proper fit.

What's up with this Store?
Says free shipping with $50.00 purchase. Made out an order for $50.00+ and I go to check out
and it says $19.00+ in shipping!?!
Tried twice with same outcome.:(

Back